1. Create, train, equip, and support teams of volunteer First Responders to do first contact medical treatment in their local areas.
2. Train a segments of this group to an Emergency Medical Responder level, making it possible for them to practice at the World Health Organization minimum level for EMS.
3. Train selected advanced practitioners in ambulance operations.
4. Purchase, equip, stock, and staff ambulances to be based in areas where need is greatest.
5. Set up a local organization to do the day-to-day administration. Provide ongoing financial, operational, and educational support.
6. Enter into agreements with Ugandan individuals and organizations to support, house, and maintain ambulances and crews.
7. Establish teams of experts to conduct education and administration programs in Uganda.
We are currently raising funds for phase 2, which involves a team of Canadian EMS professionals travelling to Kampala in Feb 2019 to teach a beginning and an advanced first-responder course. Successful students will be supplied with kits containing all necessary supplies and equipment to operate within their scope.
All funds raised will go directly towards this worthwhile cause. Volunteers are paying for their own transportation, food, and lodging.
Thank you for your support!
Paul Godel, President
DonationsSee top donations
- Scott Palmer
- Christopher Brummet
- Steve Watson
- AHS EMS North Zone
- Phaydra Auger
Fundraising team (2)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more