A few weeks ago we had to make the hardest decision of our lives: to close the doors of Khamsa due to the mandatory shutdown for COVID-19. We never anticipated a day like this would come, or the hardship it would put on our team. Without our wonderful staff, Khamsa would not be possible, and during this uncertain time, they need your help.
We have started this GoFundMe campaign to raise money to help cover our staff's lost income while we remain closed. 100% of the proceeds we raise will be donated and distributed among the team.
Please stay healthy and safe. We look forward to welcoming you back into our restaurant when San Francisco lifts its closure order. Until then, we must remain shut. Remember, we are all in this together!
Thank you kindly for your support,
The Khamsa Team
- Joe Broz
- Albara H
- Karen Bovarnick