Our four year old and nine year old German Shepherds got into and ingested a bottle of ibuprofen pills. The toxicologist and vet say the female consumed twice the lethal dose. Within 30 minutes of us finding the empty bottle, she was stumbling around and unable to stand up. She is currently unresponsive and the vet is wanting to transfer her to Purdue for transfusion and dialysis capabilities. The older dog is not as bad, but they are still recommending both be transferred. These dogs mean so much to us, but we don’t have extra money right now. They are estimating 10-$12,000 for the female alone.
If you could help in any way I would appreciate it.
- Steven J Schenk
- Faith Fish
- Haley Toney
- Kelcey Mckenna
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more