Heat for the Hendersons

This Christmas Levy and Peggy Henderson need a new gas furnace for their house. They are currently without any heat.
They attempted to replace their furnace last week, but the person that they hired to perform the job installed a used furnace that leaked Carbon Monoxide into their home.
Levy, Peggy and Phillip were unaware of what was going on and they all became very ill even to the point of death.
They had to spend a couple days at the hospital recovering.
The man who did the job is not standing behind his work and has taken their money and ran.
They have talked to a lawyer, but the whole process of suing is going to take time and then they may not get anything out of him.
They have recently received 3 quotes for a new gas furnace, but due to medical hardship they do not have the money to purchase a new furnace at this time.
We are seeking help from all family members and friends.
Anything that you can do would be most appreciated.


Thank you and Merry Christmas!


The Children and Grandchildren of The Henderson's
Rick and Becky Angell, Collin, Connor and Colton
Crystal Gray, Lance, Avery and Aslan
  • Chris Henderson 
    • $150 
    • 91 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 91 mos
  • Janet Tate 
    • $50 
    • 91 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 91 mos
  • Jane and Leo Brigden-graham 
    • $25 
    • 91 mos
See all

Organizer

Rick Angell 
Organizer
Greenville, SC
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more