We wanted to share with you on behalf of Maritza Mullervy and Patricia LaBorda, the loss of their beloved mother, Maria LaBorda. Maria passed away Sunday, February 10th. She was living in Spring Hill, Florida with her sister during the time of her passing. Maria immigrated to the United States from El Salvador in 1974, once she arrived in New York, she began working in childcare and married Felix LaBorda in 1979. After the passing of her husband in 1987, she moved to Northern, VA in 1989 to be closer to her family, with her two daughters, Maritza and Patricia.
Maria moved to Spring Hill, FL in 2012 to be closer to her sister, extended family and friends in the Tampa area. During her last days she had the company of her sister and nephew Alex, who were always by her side.
The family is truly thankful for the overwhelming support from everyone all over the world. It truly speaks to the impact Maria made during her life, and the love from her daughters which planted seeds of her memory throughout their journey.
- If you would like to pay your respects in person, please join us at the funeral service that will take place in Northern VA, February 22 and 23rd.
- For those that have reached out regarding donations for flowers and the funeral arrangements, if you wish to make a contribution, we have set up a link below.
- If you would like to send flowers directly to the funeral home, please see the details for the Adams-Green Funeral Home below.
- We will also have a light dinner after the Friday evening viewing at the home of Maritza and Keith, all are welcome. If you would like to bring a dish or send flowers to the home, please reach out for the address.
- The burial will take place Sat, Feb 23rd, at Pleasant Valley Memorial Park, at 1pm.
The Viewing will take place Friday, February22nd from 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Adams-Green Funeral Home 721 Elden Street, Herndon, VA 20170. (703) 437-1764
The Service will be held at the same location on Saturday, February23rd. The religious service will be from 11:00am - 11:30am (arrival between 10am-11am), with the burial to follow at 1:00pm
Pleasant Valley Memorial Park 8420 Little River Turnpike, Annandale, VA 22203.
We truly thank everyone for all the love and support during this time.