Lost Everything In House Fire

My name is Natasha. On Nov 24th 2017 at approximately 1:30a.m. A fire broke out at my aunt's house. My family was all sleeping. My aunt, my cousin wife, and their baby made it out. Sad to say my cousin Chelo didn't make it out. He is a hero, he made sure his family was safe from the fire and did not make it out of the house. They also lost everything in this fire. We are asking for any help from you all his family is going to need all the help they can get thank you all may GOD bless you all. This money will be used towards his burial expenses.
  • Celene Livermore 
    • $10 
    • 39 mos
  • María Vázquez 
    • $10 
    • 44 mos
  • George Pabich 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • Squakitha Smith 
    • $40 
    • 45 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $300 
    • 45 mos
See all

Organizer

Tash Moya 
Organizer
Enfield, CT
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more