On Saturday morning July 8th, around 1:30am, there was a building fire in Andersonville. All eight units were destroyed including the apartment that my brother Edwin lived in. He lost everything. He lost all his furniture, clothing, bed, and tv. All he has left are the clothes he was wearing when he slept over at our sister's house that Friday evening. Our family is thankful he is safe. So we are starting this page due to him not being able to afford renter's insurance. We are asking for your help in getting Edwin back on his feet.