This past weekend my friend and colleague Jessie Munroe's apartment in Northfield, NH had an electrical fire. As a result, she has lost most of her things, including living room and bedroom furniture, expensive electronics, and a lot of her gear for her outdoor educational profession. When she arrived home, her apartment was destroyed.
She is a sweet person and a single hard-working mother. This came out of nowhere, and thank goodness her and her 3 year old son were not sleeping in their home at the time of the fire.
Please help in any little way you can!
Thank you for your time!
- Ashley McEleney
- Darnelle Bjorck
- Mike Bourbeau
- Debbie Gustafson
- Tricia Shea
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more