Help a Veteran recover from fire

My son and his family (Jacob, Megan, and Gunnar) were living in my brother-in-law's antebellum mansion in Indiana, where my son was helping with repairs from previous tenants.
Last night the house caught on fire. My son received burn and smoke inhalation injuries and was airlifted to the nearest hospital with a burn unit.
As you can see by the photo, the house burned to the ground. They lost everything, he is a disabled Iraq veteran and has a small family.  Momentos cannot be replaced, but I would like to raise funds for them to replace their clothing, furniture, etc. as well as find other suitable housing.
My son is a very proud man and at the moment very emotional about what has been lost. Please help me help them to move beyond this tragedy!
I appreciate any and all donations to this effort!
God bless everyone!
  • Keith Dorrell 
    • $200 
    • 70 mos
  • Paul Thury 
    • $50 
    • 70 mos
  • Robert Whitehead 
    • $25 
    • 71 mos
  • Jack Barnette 
    • $100 
    • 71 mos
  • brenda eastman 
    • $200 
    • 71 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Donna Greenslade 
Organizer
West Baden Springs, IN
Megan Jones 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more