Family displaced by fire.

My friend Kat and her family woke up last night to the smoke alarm going off. She shook her husband Mike awake and ran to get her son Keegan. Luckily her daughter Ella was asleep at her grandmas house. Kat ran out of the house with Keegan but unfortunately Mike collapsed inside the house, where the firefighters went in and got him out and had to perform CPR to get him back. The firefighters did an amazing job and he is now in the hospital with 2nd and possibly 3rd degree burns to 16% of his body. He is being treated in the hyperbaric oxygen chamber to help with carbon monoxide. Both of their cars are totaled and their house is a complete loss. We have set this up to help them get back on their feet especially while Mike will be being treated in the hospital and out of work. Thank god everyone got out of the house but financial help will be necessary. If you can donate we appreciate it, if you can’t, please share. ❤️

Donations

 See top
  • Stephen Dawson 
    • 100 $ 
    • 14 d
  • Anonymous 
    • 20 $ 
    • 27 d
  • Kathy Frank 
    • 50 $ 
    • 27 d
  • Amie Solis 
    • 100 $ 
    • 27 d
  • Sara Mayes 
    • 25 $ 
    • 27 d
See all

Organizer

Brittney Conkey 
Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more