Lost Everything in House Fire

January 6th, 2018, my neighbors, the Rowe's, house caught on fire in Kensington, New Hampshire. The fire started behind their chimney through their woodstove, and only grew from there. It went through the walls, into the attic where it spread from there, where it went electric. My other neighbors, including my dad, rushed to help them, but no one was quick enough. The fire departments came as quickly as they could, but the fire went on. They had to cut open parts of their house to help stop the fire, the roof is charred, along with the side of the house that the fire began on. Everything in the house is water and fire damaged. Everything they had is gone. The people who live there are two teen girls with their single dad, and their dog. They lost their clothes, food, furniture, their house, and everything above. The dad living there is unemployed at the moment as well. There aren't many ways to help them other than raising money to help them get back on their feet. The starting amount of money Jon Previte and I would like to raise for them is $10,000, hopefully going up from there. The funds are needed relatively soon, so they can get back on their feet as soon as possible. Thank you.

Donations

 See top
  • Gloria Sanford-Breton 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
  • Jennifer Cilley 
    • $30 
    • 38 mos
  • Helena Harrison 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
  • David Corle 
    • $300 
    • 38 mos
  • Laurie McIntosh 
    • $25 
    • 38 mos
See all

Organizer

Tessa Janvrin 
Organizer
Exeter, NH
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more