Below you will find an updated list on how you can help Jack! Everyone can help and the more the merrier! Look for more updated emails as things get put in place:..things are always changing, so stay tuned!
1. Jack needs your well wishes! He's stuck at home or at the hospital so of course he loves getting mail! You can always make a card or send anything you want to Jack Simon PO Box 807 Forest Knolls, Ca 94933
2. Wanna help with food???? Bring the family a meal! Here's how! Sign up at : www.mealtrain.com/?id=mymio4m8yq6t
3. Jack needs money! It's really hard to heat a house, buy medical supplies and pay for all the stuff you need when your mom and dad can't work as much! Here's the safe, fast and easy way to give! No donation is too small! Just click on the donate button on page!
4. Wanna lower your chances of getting sick and maybe give Jack a visit? Get a flu shot! Jack cannot be around anyone with the sniffles, so get a flu shot at the SGVCC health fair on Thursday October 4th
5. Go to the Most Excellent Fall Festival in Pt. Reyes on Saturday October 13th! This is the annual Montessori fundraiser and they are GENEROUSLY donating 25% of the sales from the Surf Shop that day to help Jack!
See!!! There's LOTS of ways to help!
- Michelle and Brad Reedy
- Karen, Noah, Miles Zaccaglini
- Nanci Smith
- Gabe Andrus
- Sarah Finney
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more