* Family Starting Over - Please consider contributing *
On the morning of 09-13-2017 friend and co-worker Bryan Boyer and his family woke up to their house engulfed in flames. All three escaped with their lives suffering burns and smoke inhalation injuries. All three were admitted to a special burn unit hospital and are expect to stay there for weeks to come.
The house and all their personal belongs were a total loss. Family has no homeowners insurance and will be starting over. They also have no family in the area and greatly appreciate any help they can receive .
Bryan is still in ICU, but is able to breath on his own. The other two family members are still in ICU and in critical condition.
DonationsSee top donations
- Brij Anand
- Lisa Canada
- Jason Adams
- Shane Sims
- Stan Trachtenberg
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more