Denvers last wishes

£6,673 of £5,000 goal

Raised by 285 people in 14 days
Denver was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma, in May 2018 and has been bravely battling with his cancer ever since. Neuroblastoma is a rare form of cancer which affects the nerve cells of young children mostly under the age of 5. Denver underwent an operation to remove the tumour but only 95% could be safely removed. He has undergone Chemotherapy and strong medications in an attempt to shrink the remaining 5%,  but sadly, at his recent scan it was found that his treatment wasn’t having any effect and the tumour was growing aggressively. The prognosis is poor and he’s been given,  2- 3 months to live. The family and friends are devastated by the news. His mum, is a single parent and manages financially on her income from carers and attendance allowance. These benefits will stop when Denver passes on. Not only will she be grieving over the loss of Denver but will also have an additional worry about her financial situation with  3 other children of school age to support. We are asking for any donations, however small,  to help his mum re-adjust to life with reduced income at a time when she will be at her lowest. Please give generously. Thank you.
 We would also like mum Wanda to have access to funds so she can create memories with her family, this will involve trips out as a whole family without having to worry how much it costs xxx

https://m.facebook.com/groups/259520704612881
+ Read More

£6,673 of £5,000 goal

Raised by 285 people in 14 days
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
LJ
£5
Leanne Juckert
16 hours ago
SC
£5
Sarah Cook
17 hours ago
£5
Anonymous
18 hours ago
GH
£10
Glenn Harvey
18 hours ago
CS
£10
chris smith
1 day ago
WL
£10
Wendy Lambert
1 day ago
LD
£10
Lynne Derrrick
1 day ago
DG
£10
Debra Grantham
1 day ago
KT
£10
Ken Tidd
1 day ago
TS
£30
Tracy Stopp
2 days ago
or
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
Get occasional marketing updates from GoFundMe. You may unsubscribe at anytime.
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a £5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.
Get occasional marketing updates from GoFundMe. You may unsubscribe at anytime.