Help Father Silouan come to America
After three years in the Philippines, it is time to return and reconnect with our mission partners!
Father Silouan plans to spend the month of May and part of June traveling to parishes in the US to share news and opportunities in the Philippines.
Airfare from Manila to New York, to Seattle, and back to Manila will cost about $1300. Getting from the provinces to Manila, and travel within the United States to visit parishes puts the total cost at about $2000. Ideally this trip will last from May until mid-June, so airline tickets will need to be purchased in the next few weeks.
Can you help send Father Silouan to the US to raise funds and recruit prayer partners for the Philippine Mission?
Your generous mission gift will help us raise long-term support for the next three years! Plans for the future include:
• Print service books in the Cebuano and Tagalog languages;
• Develop mission parishes in the major cities of Davao and Cebu;
• Continue providing medical and emergency aid for the poorest members of our communities;
• Make frequent, scheduled visits to remote mission areas where inquirers, catechumens, and Orthodox faithful are requesting a visit from a priest.
How you can help:
• Help underwrite the cost of this trip with a gift of any size. Ironically, fundraising is a costly activity!
• Invite Father Silouan to your parish. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit!
• Become a mission partner via the Philippine Mission website .
• Please pray for the safety of Fr Silouan, Fr Philip, and lay missionaries as we travel in regions of political unrest, and pray for all our brothers and sisters in the Philippines.
Thank you for partnering with us in this work!
On the Web: Philippine-Mission.org
Follow us on Facebook! facebook.com/ROCORphilippines