12
12
3

BHS Wind Ensemble - National Concert Band Festival

$1,055 of $50,000 goal

Raised by 13 people in 24 days
Created December 27, 2018
Funding for school music programs is a constant need in the public-school system and Bentonville High School is no different.  Though Bentonville Bands are well supported you might be surprised to know that only 20% of our yearly budget is funded by the school district.  The other 80% is raised through student fees and patron support like YOU.

Recently, the Bentonville Wind Ensemble was selected (through audition) the prestigious honor of being named a Featured Ensemble at the National Concert Band Festival on the campus of Butler University March 13th – 16th.  The total amount for this trip is $50,000 for student travel and accommodations. With only 52 members the participation fee is a heavy burden for students, especially those of our lower income families. 

Your donation will help students have a positive and enriching once-in-a-lifetime experience.
+ Read More
Update 2
Posted by Bentonville Band Boosters
20 days ago
   Share
Thanks so much to those of you who have donated! We are close to having the equivalent to one student being paid for... only 51 more to go! Tell a friend! Together we can make this happen for our students!
+ Read More
Update 1
Posted by Bentonville Band Boosters
24 days ago
   Share
Bentonville Wind Ensemble - Old Scottish Melody (Auld Lang Syne) arr. Charles Wiley
+ Read More
Read a Previous Update

$1,055 of $50,000 goal

Raised by 13 people in 24 days
Created December 27, 2018
Funds raised will benefit:
Bentonville Band Boosters
Certified Charity
+ Learn More
Bentonville, AR
EIN: 710845891
How it Works
  1. You make a donation using a PayPal account or a credit/debit card to PayPal Giving Fund (a 501(c)(3) charitable organization).
  2. After the deduction of payment processing fees, PayPal Giving Fund delivers the funds it receives to the chosen charity on a monthly basis.*
* If, after reasonable efforts, PayPal Giving Fund cannot deliver donations to this charity, the funds may be donated to another charity per PayPal Giving Fund’s policies.
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
TK
$50
Tiffany Kwak
11 days ago
$125
Anonymous
16 days ago
$20
Marnie Chapman Compton
16 days ago
GF
$100
Gianneschi Family
20 days ago
SP
$100
Simone Pisciotta
20 days ago
RH
$50
Reed & Christine Holly
21 days ago
SB
$100
Scott & Shirley Bearden
22 days ago
JS
$100
Jennifer Shaw
23 days ago
HH
$50
Heather Horton
23 days ago
$100
Amy Marshall
24 days ago
or
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.