The Repairing Book Printing
Due on December 15, this 29th book by Keidi Awadu aka the Conscious Rasta, will stand as his lifetime work, a tour-de-force worthy of being considered one of the great books of our time. This is a time of great destiny as the Maafa, the great suffering of more than 400 years, is now drawing to a close.
Your contributions are needed to get the maximum number of books printed and we have four weeks to raise this sum. We need to hit the starting gates racing at top speed because the momentum that will carry forward a decade of work must be established without question or hesitation.
I have put an entire lifetime of hands-on research, practical leadership, journalistic integrity and scientific inquiry into the numerous detailed strategies which are included in The Repairing. I am extremely grateful that you have allowed me to be a faithful servant to this beloved global family we are a part of. The future is for us to create and we have a powerful, transforming vision upon which these tactical steps are founded.
This is a time of Great Destiny. This is the time of The Repairing.
Learn more at www.TheRepairing.com
A big surprise, one dear friend stepped up just a few minutes ago and pushed $500 into the GoFundMe campaign to publish THE REPAIRING. This Good Brother was the one who paid the closest attention to the reading of the book on Mondays, calling in frequently to contribute to the depth of research. Those calls along made the program so much more valuable. Then he steps up to do what we know we need to do and that is "Put our money where our mouth is!"
I am one very grateful (and somewhat exhausted, sleepless) Brother for all the love and support you have afforded me.
It's not too late for YOU to step up and get in on the ground-floor investment in what I have striven to produce as a lifetime tour de force and one of the great Master Blueprints for African empowerment of the century.
Thank you for showing such immense support for this massive transformative purpose!
Kidi Awadu, aka The Conscious Rasta
In two days, I will send this new book THE REPAIRING to the printer for its first print run. I am asking my much larger community to carry just a little bit of the weight of printing. As of now, the extended community is helping with about 17% of the bill and I will have to come up with the other 83% of these costs. The bottom line is this: It has to be done.
"We declare our right on this earth to be a man, to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary." - Malcolm X
I am lifting as much of this weight as my own strength can reasonably tolerate. Can you help a Good Brother out and lift just a little of the burden as well?
I know that you always do what you know in your heart to be the right thing. I am grateful
A lot of people in my circle are upset, alarmed and outraged over the pending changes in the political direction of this country and in other parts of the world. While I can understand their concern, I am not afraid of the future immediately ahead.
When we don't have a deliberate plan for action, AND action for our plan, then we are forever reacting to the affairs of others. THE REPAIRING is a masterful and detailed plan for the individual and the group to build upon. I have prepared myself for decades of intense study to produce this work. You have been ready for a long time for this coalescing of forces to come into being. Let's meet in a common space and get to work.
I have 3 days left before I have to send this book to the printer in order to meet the hard date that I have set for shipping on December 16, 2016. Many of my closest associates have already made their contribution and pre-ordered their copy of the new book. It is an honor to be of service to such a great and noble, supportive group. We've got this, y'all!
Here’s what we can DO – Excerpts from THE REPAIRING, by Keidi Awadu / Get the book to the printer in the next two weeks:
1. Buy farmland and build 32 Kujichagulia Villages on 40 acres each – Cost $1 Billion
2. Increase black-owned full service supermarket chain ownership 500% - Cost $100 million
3. Purchase 10% of closed urban school campuses since 2009 in 7 cities, 400+ schools – Cost $240 M
4. Solve malaria across SSA and save 150,000 lives yearly – Cost $5 M
5. Create a youth service corps and hire ½ million youth at $25K per year – Cost $12.5 B
6. Take an equity stake in 4 U.S. black-owned auto parts manufacturers and link them to 6 African auto manufacturing nations – Cost $4.5 B
7. Build a series of 10 natural health resorts to teach nutrition-based disease reversal – Cost $20 M
8. Create an online education academy to educate pre-school through associate college levels – Cost $5 M
9. Open 5 world-class digital media production labs and soundstages – Cost $100 M
10. Double the annual subsidies provided to 103 HBCU’s and repurpose the curriculum to resemble other more successful colleges (MIT, Miami Tech, Stanford, etc.) – Cost $300 M
11. Launch a corporation and hire the executive leadership to accomplish all the above – Cost $13 M
Total investment in these 11 developmental programs would be $17.8 billion. This represents 36% of what Afri-Amers are projected to spend during the months of November and December 2016 in increased spending for holiday shopping over their average monthly spending throughout the year.