Michael Maher’s Fundraiser
He's unable to work and care for his family. Patricia is his full time caretaker. They always remain hopeful. Thank You for your Thoughts & Prayers ♥️ they are working.
Please give to this Family as they struggle to meet life’s basic needs. No amount is to small. The Gratitude & Love from the Maher Family goes without saying as they are so Grateful for your Support & Generosity.
All The Love, ♥️ Michael, Patricia, Jack & Michael Jr.
Love, Kindness, Generosity & Support.
♥️ The Maher Family
Other good news! Michael & I have been selected by Kessler to participate in 2 studies. Michael has been chosen for a Study in connection with Kessler & Rutgers University. This study will not only benefit him but also future Spinal Cord Injury Patients & their Families. Michael & I feel blessed & very proud to help this community.
All the Love, ♥️Michael, Tricia, Jack & Michael Jr.
ASIA Impairment Scale
The extent of spinal cord injury (SCI) is defined by the American Spinal Injury Association (ASIA) Impairment Scale (modified from the Frankel classification), using the following categories: [1, 2]
* A = Complete: No sensory or motor function is preserved in sacral segments S4-S5
* B = Incomplete: Sensory, but not motor, function is preserved below the neurologic level and extends through sacral segments S4-S5
* C = Incomplete: Motor function is preserved below the neurologic level, and most key muscles below the neurologic level have a muscle grade of less than 3
* D = Incomplete: Motor function is preserved below the neurologic level, and most key muscles below the neurologic level have a muscle grade that is greater than or equal to 3
* E = Normal: Sensory and motor functions are normal
All the Love, ♥️ The Maher Family
Please share this with everyone you know. We believe Michael is healing due to ALL the Love ♥️, & your Thoughts & Prayers !
Thank You, The Maher Family ♥️