A capella Academy? HECK YEAH!
I was just recently informed that I got accepted into A Cappella Academy for the summer of 2017.
Those of you who know about it don't need me to explain how much of an INCREDIBLE opportunity that is. For those who don't know, I was one of 78 out of 588 applicants to be accepted (top 13% my dude). However, if I learned anything from fairytales, it's that all magic comes with a price.
While there are many excellent ways to spend extra cash, I implore you to drop some coins into my wishing well. My audition tape does a pretty good job of explaining why I would love to go to A Cappella Academy, but the highlights are as follows:
- Ever since I was young, music has always been my passion.
- I grew up wanting to be a pop star (5 year old me was convinced I was the next Lady Gaga).
- I briefly fell out of love with music; I thought that becoming a singer was an unrealistic goal.
- Only recently did I understand how music and dance made me feel, and the pure satisfaction I got from singing at the top of my lungs.
- Performance art taught me how to love myself and accept what I thought was impossible.
So , y'all should help me get to the City of Angels because;
A) I LOVE ME SOME PENTATONIX
• Avi is the bass I wish I could be
B) I'M A QUEEN FOR THE PEOPLE
•I love being around like minded people, and making sure everyone in the group is comfortable and happy
C) I WONT DISSAPOINT
• If I'm known for anything, it's my dedication and love for the arts. You give me something to learn, and I swear to Beyoncé that I will do my very best to GET THAT DOWN.
Honestly (truly), thank you for taking the time to read this, you can Aca-Believe me that every single one of your donations will go straight to my heart