Fearless Love for Crescent Dragonwagon
While time and love are the answers to many of the challenges she faces right now, money can also help her keep going. We are starting this fund me page so that we can help her out. Specifically, we hope that funds raised here will help Crescent with the worry of travel and habitation over the next few weeks.
I know CD wants to be able to respond to each one of you. In time, she will hopefully be able to thank each one of you individually. The love that you've provided and the love that surrounds her is truly remarkable.
You have made a tremendous impact on our dear Dragon's life, financially and, of course, emotionally. Because you took the time to 'do' something by sending your hard earned dollars to show your love, she has benefited in countless ways.
Here are just some of the things your dollars immediately went towards:
1) Paying the packers/movers in cash to move out of Charlotte's house on a Sunday (a day you will be hard pressed to find movers willing to work unless you offer them cash).
2) A lovely hotel/estate in Hastings nearby Charlotte's home, so that she could continue packing up and readying Charlotte's home for sale.
3) A temporary apartment in Hastings for the month of April, as her home in Vermont continues to be under renovation until likely May.
4) Nurturing massage treatments and dining out so she doesn't have to face the kitchen alone.
5) Gas to make the long drive to and from Vermont to keep David's therapy appointment that he wasn't able to keep.
6) Peace of mind that she has a support system in place who is looking after her from all over the country.
With all my love and appreciation for all you've done for my friend and mentor,
Your thoughts and wishes for me are wholeheartedly welcome and deeply appreciated and give much comfort. I don't need them on paper: I have many cards still from Charlotte and too much stuff, particularly paper that is filled with meaningful words, already... it just overwhelms me.