fire relief fund
KPTV Covered the story: www.kptv.com/story/24278216/fire-guts-trailer-home-in-salem
We have received many questions, while still much is unknown the cause was an electrical area above her tub area in the bathroom, she woke up to a crackling sound and saw the small fire. She grabbed her extinguisher located inside her home and couldnt get it work, ran outside and grabbed the second extinguisher and by then the fire had tripled in size, which was too much to contain.
Sorry that link was broken, here is the correct link: http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20131219/NEWS/312190036
http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20131219/NEWS/312190036/No-one-hurt-trailer-burns?nclick_check=1 Story in Statesmen today..