TEAM CHRISTINA Second Cancer Fight
This will be hard on her system yet again because she is still weak because of the last transplant which was just a month ago. She will be in the hospital at least until mid January or until her White blood counts are at an acceptable number for her to be safe to leave the hospital.
Please continue to pray for Christina's well being and our families, as this hasn't gotten any easier and it's been a much longer fight than last year's fight! 2018 needs to be our year for healing and recovery!
The strength that Christina has shown to not only pass every test they threw at her but also request that she get up and start walking the day after they had a breathing
tube in her for 5 days. Once she's on the cancer floor she will continue the care needed to get her counts back up and keep
her in remission so she can be released some time this month.
Needless to say this has added to an already very tough journey for her. And will make our journey much longer than we both anticipated. Please continue to pray for Christina's well being and our families as this hasn't gotten any easier just because we've been through it before. It's actually been a much harder fight for her and she needs everyone's.
If you can help us get through this journey please do so, by donating to her, as the costs of this fight keep adding up daily.
Please share this post with everyone you know. Thank you!
Needless to say it's been a tough couple days for her. The doctors expect by next week some of these side effects should ease up because we need her healthy and back in our home for Christmas.
Please continue to pray for Christina's well being and our families as this hasn't gotten any easier just because we've been through it before. Sometimes ignorance is bliss!
If you can help by donating, please do you, know us and you know how this money will help us..we still have a long journey ahead!
Thank you so much!
Go to our Go Fund Me site...TEAM CHRISTINA Second Cancer Fight or
So Christina has had a very challenging day. She woke up this morning with her face, eyes, and neck swollen quite a bit. Just as a precaution the doctor gave her oxygen but she was not complaining of shortness of breath. Thank goodness! The doctors believed she may have a blood clot in her neck, due to either an infection or from her picc line. They quickly scheduled an Xray, MRI, and they wanted to remove her picc line. She then received a new picc line in her groin. Which should only stay in a couple weeks but not a comfortable spot to be in. We are still awaiting the results of the testing they did today. Her swelling has gone down slightly and now she is resting. I will update everyone when we get the results from the testing.
I know you have and continue to pray for Christina's well being. She needs a break from this 18 month struggle and to finally see remission. We need that prayer answered!
I will never stop doing everything I can to help my wife get through this and that includes asking for your help and donations...we do need it! Thank you!!
Love you both. Get better sis. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. We are praying for a miracle (by His stripes we are healed).
We are praying for your strength and perseverence, Chris. I know the stem cell replacement is tough but I have two friends who needed it and it helped. I believe, Chris, you can lick this. May God bless you and your family.