Win £2,500 For Your Charity Every Week
Calling all charity fundraisers, this one’s for you! By simply fundraising with GoFundMe, you could win a £2,500 cash boost for your charity, every week until the end of July!
Every donation you receive is an entry for you to win! So what are you waiting for? Start fundraising today!
How the Big Charity Give back works
We’re looking to spread a little joy by giving back to our charity fundraisers! From now until the end of July 2022, we’ll be randomly selecting a different winner every week to win a prize draw of £2,500 for your charity campaign page. Sounds too good to be true? We know.
To be in with a chance of winning for your charity, you will need to have:
- A fundraising campaign page on our website for a charity
- To have received at least one donation in each qualifying week (Monday to Sunday)
It’s as simple as that, just start your GoFundMe fundraising campaign and you’re in! And remember, every donation counts, so the more donations you get each week the higher your chances of winning a £2,500 cash boost for your charity!
Winners will be chosen at random and announced weekly so look out it could be you!
No purchase is necessary, it’s free to enter. Read the full T&C’s below and good luck!
How do I start a GoFundMe for my favourite charity?
Every day, over 10,000 people start a GoFundMe. Simply search for a registered charity by name or number, click ‘start’ and follow the simple set-up process – you’ll be off and running in no time.
Crowdfunding with GoFundMe makes fundraising super simple for you and your donors. It’s fundraising, with no hidden fees, and there’s a treasure trove of expert fundraising tips on our blog. What are you waiting for? Get started today and raise money for the causes you care about most.
The BIG Charity Give Back Prize Draw Terms
Who can enter?
All UK residents aged 18 or over who have a fundraising page on the GoFundMe website in the UK raising funds for direct-to-charity pages that are processed by PayPal Giving Fund (“Qualifying Fundraising Page”). The recipient of the prize will be the benefiting charity of the Qualifying Fundraising Page.
When can you enter?
There will be 12 entry periods for the Prize Draw as follows (all times in BST):
00:01 on 09 May 2022 to 00:00 on 15 May (“entry period 1);
00:01 on 16 May 2022 to 00:00 on 22 May (“entry period 2);
00:01 on 23 May 2022 to 00:00 on 29 May (“entry period 3);
00:01 on 30 May 2022 to 00:00 on 05 June (“entry period 4);
00:01 on 06 June 2022 to 00:00 on 12 June (“entry period 5);
00:01 on 13 June 2022 to 00:00 on 19 June (“entry period 6);
00:01 on 20 June 2022 to 00:00 on 26 June (“entry period 7);
00:01 on 27 June 2022 to 00:00 on 03 July (“entry period 8);
00:01 on 04 July 2022 to 00:00 on 10 July (“entry period 9);
00:01 on 11 July 2022 to 00:00 on 17 July (“entry period 10);
00:01 on 18 July 2022 to 00:00 on 24 July (“entry period 11);
00:01 on 25 July 2022 to 00:00 on 31 July (“entry period 12);
How do you enter?
- One of two ways. First, you receive one entry for every donation your Qualifying Fundraising Page receives within each entry period for the Prize Draw for that week. Second, you receive one entry for every email received at email@example.com during the entry period for the Prize Draw for that week, provided that the email contains (a) “BIG Charity Give Back” in the subject line and (b) a link to your Qualifying Fundraising Page in the body (one Qualifying Fundraising Page per email delivered).
- Your entry does not roll over into the following entry period.
How will the winner be selected?
One Qualifying Fundraising Page will be drawn independently and at random for each of the entry periods. (There are 12 prizes in total). The recipient of the prize will be the benefiting charity of your Qualifying Fundraising Page, and the prize will be added as a donation to the Qualifying Fundraising Page. The entrant or organizer of the Qualifying Fundraising Page will not receive the prize.
The draws will take place on the following dates
What is the Prize?
One winner in each entry period will receive a £2,500 donation from GoFundMe to their Qualifying Fundraising Page. No cash alternative will be offered.
How do you know if you have won?
We will notify the winner by email and make the donation directly to your Qualifying Fundraising Page on or about the day the draw takes place.
What else do you need to know?
- You can request a list of the winning fundraising pages by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 July 2022. Please state it is for the 2022 BIG Charity Give Back.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the prize/s impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
Who is the Promoter?
We are GoFundMe Ireland Limited
Our company number is 581748
Our registered office is 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland