GoFundMe Press & Media
Are you a journalist interested in contacting GoFundMe?
GoFundMe is the world’s largest fundraising platform, helping connect people and causes seeking support with those able to help. Our mission is to inspire hope and change lives through giving.
- Launched in 2010
- Over £7 billion raised through more than 150 million donations
- Available in 19 countries worldwide
- December 8, 2020: GoFundMe Marks a Decade in Giving; Releases Annual Giving Report Highlighting Global Data Which Sees the UK Named as the Third Most Generous Country
- December 3, 2020: GoFundMe Hires Payments Executive Juan Benitez as President
- October 22, 2020: Our New Fundraising Category — Rent, Food + Monthly Bills — Helps Address the Increase in Urgent Needs
- September 24, 2020: The Data Behind Donations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 20, 2020: Helping Our Community During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Provider of the website:
GoFundMe Ireland, Ltd.
70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay
Robert Solomon and Lelia O’Hea
Trade Register Number:
(Irish Companies Registration Office) 581748
Online Dispute Resolution website of the EU-Commission: