We wanted to make sure that people were not getting the pages confused. The page that I started will be strictly for helping the siblings of Mike Brown Jr. Thank you all for your donations. I am the Trustee over the Michael Brown Jr. Memorial Fund so I keep track and designate where the funds go to make sure the funds are allocated for their proper intent.
Michael Brown was an 18 year old that was killed by a Ferguson Police Officer on Saturday, August 9th. His family is now seeking justice for Michael’s death. While Michael parents have a fund set up for their journey ( www.gofundme.com/justiceformikebrown
), we don’t want to overlook the need for psychological services and care expenses for Michael’s younger siblings, who are now traumatized over his untimely death.
This fund is set up to specifically support the Brown children. Funds collected here will assist only Michael’s siblings with the costs that they will acquire as they seek psychological services to help heal over this terrible tragedy. Any funds left over will be used for the purposes of education & scholarships for the Brown siblings, and any care expenses that may arise. Those also wishing to donate may also visit any Fifth Third bank. We appreciate your support in whatever manner you choose to give.
Anyone wishing to send card or letters of encouragement may send those to:
The Michael Brown Jr. Memorial Fund
c/o DeMarco Davidson
9742 Duke Drive
St. Louis, MO 63136
Commonly asked questions:
1. Who you are: DeMarco Davidson, Family Friend
2. Where you're from? St. Louis, MO
3. Your relationship to the parties you're raising funds for? Family Friend, and Trustee over Michael Brown Jr. Memorial Fund
4. How the funds will be spent? The funds collected here will be restricted for use by the Brown family to cover the psychological and living expenses of the siblings of Michael Brown Jr.
5. How you intend to get the funds to those in need? All funds collected on this website will be withdrawn to the Michael Brown Jr. Memorial Fund established by the parents of Michael Brown Jr. Anyone with further questions may contact their law office at 1(877) 529-9529.