Susan was recently diagnosed with stage three Synovial Sarcoma, a rare and aggressive cancer. Many people have mentioned that they want to help out, but don't know the best way to be involved. If you are interested in helping Susan, here are some options to consider:
1. PLEASE PRAY. We have a Mighty God who is bigger than all things, including this cancer. Please pray for Susan's healing and strength and that she will feel God's peace and joy, even on her most difficult days. Please pray for her family as she is in and out of the hospital.
2. SEND SUSAN A NOTE. A message of encouragement goes a long way.... let Susan know SHE IS NOT FIGHTING THIS ALONE. You can post a message for her on this website, or even send her a note on facebook.
3. PROVIDE A MEAL. Meals for the family would be greatly appreciated. There's a calendar you can sign up on to provide a meal for the Ellis'. Choose the day that works best for you at: http://www.takethemameal.com/meals.php?t=PSBN8487
4. CONTRIBUTE FINANCIALLY. If you are able to make a donation, you can do so RIGHT HERE on this website. Or if you'd rather donate in person, there is a donation box set up at the IACS front office. Grocery store and restaurant gift cards are also a great help. Please know that any contribution you make will be deeply appreciated.
5. BE CREATIVE. If you would like to offer any specific services, such as lawn care, car care, house cleaning, babysitting, etc., please contact Toni at firstname.lastname@example.org and express how you would like to help out.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING SUSAN!!! YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND ENCOURAGEMENT MEANS THE WORLD TO HER.
**Please pray THIS WEEK for Susan's first round of chemo to go smoothly.