Jacqueline R. Stackhouse, 23, of New Columbia, died Saturday, May 3, 2014.
Born March 1, 1991 in Danville, she was a daughter of Charles W. Stackhouse and Pauline R. Charles Anderson.
Jackie was a very determined and outspoken individual. She enjoyed working on cars, attending car shows, camping and the outdoors.
Surviving are her father, Charles W. (Jennifer) Stackhouse of Montgomery; her mother, Pauline R. (John) Anderson of Harrisburg; three brothers, Tyler Stackhouse of Williamsport, Devin Stackhouse and Prestin Stackhouse, both of Montgomery; maternal grandparents, George (Sharon) Charles of Unityville; and her fiancé, Benjamin W. Pfleegor of New Columbia.
Jackie was joined in death by her son, Austin W. Cousins; and her paternal grandparents, Walter and Lois Stackhouse, preceded her in death.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Monday, May 12, at the McCarty-Thomas Funeral Home, 557 E. Water St., Hughesville with Rev. James R. Pentz and Rev. John Wesley Anderson Jr., co-officiating. Burial will follow in Waller Cemetery. Friends may call from 7 to 9 p.m. Sunday and from 10 to 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home.
The family will provide the flowers and suggest memorial contributions to the McCarty-Thomas Funeral Home, 557 E. Water St., Hughesville, PA 17737, to help defray the expenses.
I know everyone has been anxiously waiting to hear service information. So far all we know is it will be either Thursday or Friday. The services will be all at once, viewing and funeral. It will be a joint viewing with Austin. We have not confirmed where their burial will be. More then likely the services will start around 11a. Location will be McCarty Thomas in Hugesville
Any donation would be appreciated and all donations will go to Jackies family to help with funeral and burial expenses. Jackie was a beautiful person inside and out and was a great mother.
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP "” Five people were found dead Saturday in a cabin near Montgomery. State police said their deaths appear to be a case of carbon monoxide poisoning. The bodies of Nathan Reece, 30, of Muncy and Jacqueline Stackhouse, 23, of New Columbia were found inside. The Lycoming County Coroner identified the three children as Nariah Hawkins, 8; Cadee Hawkins, 4; and Austin Cousins, 3. A friend was the one who discovered the bodies. Authorities determined there was a propane heater inside the cabin that was not ventilated properly. As the news spread, people in the community were shocked. "This is horrible and devastating and I wish I could help in some way," said Marguerite Campbell. The fire chief in Washington Township said he was on the scene when the five bodies were discovered. He wants to let people know how to use propane tanks properly to prevent another tragedy. "If you're going to use one, make sure it's in a ventilated room. Crack a window or something," said Chief Brett Ulrich. Ulrich said the volunteer fire department spoke with stress management when they returned to the station. He said it's the first time the company had to deal with this kind of loss, and it was heartbreaking. "It really hit home. It's just terrible and it really hit home, " Ulrich said. The deaths are not believed to be suspicious but authorities are still investigating. The coroner is expected to release an exact cause of death on Sunday.
Campaign Not Ready
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account.
Our team has contacted them with the solution, it's a simple fix!
Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account.