Home Lost to Fire
Andrew and Kasie are both extremely compassionate people who always put others first. They both work full time jobs and are now in need of that same compassion.
They need help rebuilding their lives. Clothing, Kitchen appliances, furniture. All the same things you can look around your own home and know you need, are things they need now. Your support for this young couple is the biggest gift you can give.
They both woke up this morning to everything they own in a pile of charred rubble. Lets get together and make this as easy as possible for them.
I have a lot of bathroom towels and kitchen stuff that I could donate. Please reach out to me if you would like more info. Sorry for your loss. Last year, my husband and I just moved into a house rental. Went to Publix (gone 20 min) and came back to our microwave just starting to shoot out flames. Our house was full of smoke. A few minutes longer our cat would've died and we would have been in the same predicament as you. Keeping you in my prayers. Xo