WheatRidge High Class Reunion 1967
on behalf of Suzanne StanfieldLITTLETON, CO
Who We Were: Wheat Ridge High School Class of 1967
The Need: $3,000 to help cover a portion of expenses associated with making our 50th Reunion fabulous.
Ticket prices cover a majority of the costs for the Farmer's Barn and Banquet events, yet there are other expenses and events in need of funding support. These include a Golf Scramble, Musician's Gathering, Bowling, tour of WRHS, and a Picnic to round out the Reunion Weekend.
For the Farmer's Barn we have opted for an expanded dance floor, so loosen up your hips and get ready to show us some of those ol' dance moves!
Special will also be a Memory Board to honor our deceased classmates. We all know life is special and so are the memories of all that were in our class.
Where We Are: We hit 50% of this Go Fund Me goal, so THANKS to all that have contributed. We intend to leave this GoFundMe campaign open, so consider what you can do, including contacting your circle of Wheat Ridge classmates and others to reach our funding goal!
The Event: 50th reunion of the WRHS 1967 class to be held September 21-24, 2017
Our class literally helped put Wheat Ridge, Colorado on the map. Just a few reasons why our 1967 Wheat Ridge High School class was so special are:
(1) We produced 21 National Merit Scholarship Semi-
Finalists and 5 Finalists
(2) Our athletic teams won State in Football, 2nd Place State in Track, 3rd place State in Cross Country, and overall our teams won 5 conference championships.
(3) Numerous All-State and All-Conference Athletes
(4) Gold Helmet Award Winner - Fred Steinmark
(5) Sending more musicians to All-State Band and All-State Orchestra than any other Colorado high school.
(6) Attendeees to national science, math, and engineering competitions.
(7) Science Fair Winner
(8) Jefferson County 'Junior Miss' Award Winner
(9) KIMN Radio selecting Wheat Ridge High as their Best School' award contest.
For more information on the Reunion visit http://www.wrhs1967.org/