Justice 4 Jan
Corruption has infected Leon County, Texas for many years. One of the numerous stories that circulated was that law enforcement murdered people for profit. Wills were probated, life insurance policies, land and assets liquidated.
4-5 suicides took place within one square mile near Centerville, Texas. These incidents were highly suspicious, given Leon County’s corrupt past.
In December 2010, Janice Wilhelm allegedly committed suicide. She was shot by a .45 caliber semi automatic in the throat at such an angle the bullet went into her lungs and severed her spinal cord. It is quite difficult to shoot oneself at that angle.
Janice Wilhelm had no upper body strength and utilized a walker to get around the house.
Law enforcement claimed the deceased left a suicide note, but family were never allowed to see it. Nor were family members allowed a copy of the police report. Wilhelm’s son went to the sheriff’s office and was told to leave.
A journalist in California requested the police report, photos, 911-call and autopsy report. The journalist turned over this material to Wilhelm’s family.
The police report asserted Janice Wilhelm killed herself because she was out of prescription painkillers, yet the photos reveal multiple prescription bottles with pills next to her chair and a UPS bill for a prescription delivery.
Incriminating Details from the Crime Scene:
1. On the chair Wilhelm was sitting in, is a grocery list, with prescriptions listed.
2. The blood under her chair is coagulated.
3. Her hands are under a blanket, even though she had just shot herself.
4. The “suicide” weapon is a considerable distance from Wilhelm.
5. The brass discharged from the weapon is behind a sofa, covered with a red cup, impossible for it to be there unless someone shot Wilhelm standing over her.
6. On the autopsy report, the Dallas medical examiner writes ... “gun powder residue kit GPRS returned to…Leon County Sheriff’s office.” The Sheriff’s Office denies ever doing a test. The local funeral home staff member states they did; he saw it.
7. Pathologist Dr Vincent Di Maio, former Medical Examiner of both Dallas and Bexar Counties as well as leading murder pathologist in the United States investigated the death and states in his report that it is homicide.
8. Toxicology report indicates the deceased had several prescriptions in her system to include pain medication.
A new will by Janice Wilhelm appeared. Expert Documents Examiner Wendy Carlson declared it a fake. The new beneficiary drills an oil well that produces over $100k a month.
Despite overwhelming evidence the local authorities will not investigate. Wilhelm’s children have been shut out of her inheritance. The beneficiary named in the forged will appears to be in league with Leon County law enforcement, the District Attorney, and the county Sherrif.
NBC Investigative Journalist speaks with Gerald Willhelm and it is aired in Dallas Fort Worth. The next month CBS journalist conduct a story and begin asking questions around Centerville. Shortly thereafter Gerlad is found dead.
Jan allegedly shot herself with her left arm that could not utilize a direct tv remote. She then tossed the gun several feet away after shooting herself once in which her spinal cord was severed rendering her paraylized. Then placed her hands under a blanket.
All donations will be used towards funding social media web sights, internet web page, you tube videos.
Anything over will go towards the private investigators that have been working this case for over 1 year.
This is a HOMICIDE, no other way that the GUN would be so far away, she could NOT have committed suicide. Forensic Science Student.
I am sharing this fund account because it has a lot of questions to be answered. I am full support of this account getting support and help so please give anything you can for this poor woman. God Bless Her in the name of Jesus. Amen.