Justice 4 Jan
Private autopsy's and forensic investigations are not cheap. Neither are attorneys. Private Investigators nor professional experts.
We are asking for donations to fund the legal coffers for the family to continue legal fight.
Citizens alone can only fight for justice with funding. We need your help in pushing this case until the Authorities are forced to take action.
In December 2010, Janice Wilhelm allegedly committed suicide. She was shot by a .45 caliber semi automatic in the throat at such an angle the bullet went into her lungs and severed her spinal cord. The weapon was located over 6 feet from the body which had hands under a blanket?
*How does one shoot themselves, become paralyzed immediately yet throw the weapon across the room and place they're hands under a blanket to die while paralyzed and in shock from a .45 cal gunshot wound that severed the spinal cord?
Janice Wilhelm had no upper body strength and utilized a walker to get around the house. She had previously undergone surgery in which a large tumor was removed from her left dominant arm.
Law enforcement claimed the deceased left a suicide note, but family were never allowed to see it. Nor were family members allowed a copy of the police report. Wilhelm’s son went to the sheriff’s office and was told to leave.
A journalist in California requested the police report, photos, 911-call and autopsy report. The journalist turned over this material to Wilhelm’s family.
The alleged suicide not turned out to be handwritten nurse notes from when the victim worked as an RN for many years.
The police report asserted Janice Wilhelm killed herself because she was out of prescription painkillers, yet the photos reveal multiple prescription bottles with pills next to her chair and a UPS bill for a prescription delivery.
Months after the victim is dead a will is probated with no family members having knowledge and then the new owner of the property signs a lease agreement with an oil company who drill an oil well in what was the woman's front yard.
The Oil Well named the Clayton is the 2nd most lucrative oil well in East Texas. The conspirators have made millions.
The family with any back bone have been fighting like mad for the state or federal government to do an investigation.
WE ARE SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Incriminating Details from the Crime Scene:
1. On the chair Wilhelm was sitting in, is a grocery list, with prescriptions listed.
2. The blood under her chair is coagulated.
3. Her hands are under a blanket, even though she had just shot herself.
4. The “suicide” weapon is a considerable distance from Wilhelm.
5. The brass discharged from the weapon is behind a sofa, covered with a red cup, impossible for it to be there unless someone shot Wilhelm standing over her.
6. On the autopsy report, the Dallas medical examiner writes ... “gun powder residue kit GPRS returned to…Leon County Sheriff’s office.” The Sheriff’s Office denies ever doing a test. The local funeral home staff member states they did; he saw it.
7. Pathologist Dr Vincent Di Maio, former Medical Examiner of both Dallas and Bexar Counties as well as leading murder pathologist in the United States investigated the death and states in his report that it is homicide.
8. Toxicology report indicates the deceased had several prescriptions in her system to include pain medication.
A new will by Janice Wilhelm appeared. Expert Documents Examiner Wendy Carlson declared it a fake. The new beneficiary drills an oil well that produces over $1 million dollars a month.
Despite overwhelming evidence the local authorities will not investigate. Wilhelm’s children have been shut out of her inheritance. The beneficiary named in the forged will appears to be in league with Leon County law enforcement, the District Attorney, and the county Sherrif.
NBC Investigative Journalist speaks with Gerald Willhelm and it is aired in Dallas Fort Worth. The next month CBS journalist conduct a story and begin asking questions around Centerville. Shortly thereafter Gerlad is found dead.
Jan allegedly shot herself with her left arm that could not utilize a direct tv remote. She then tossed the gun several feet away after shooting herself once in which her spinal cord was severed rendering her paraylized. Then placed her hands under a blanket.
All donations will be used towards funding social media web sights, internet web page, you tube videos.
Anything over will go towards the private investigators that have been working this case for over 1 year.
This is a HOMICIDE, no other way that the GUN would be so far away, she could NOT have committed suicide. Forensic Science Student.
I am sharing this fund account because it has a lot of questions to be answered. I am full support of this account getting support and help so please give anything you can for this poor woman. God Bless Her in the name of Jesus. Amen.