Funding a Community Startup.
TarShare is a startup company we built to help the people here in Bohol, Philippines.
People here in Bohol are amazing. Talented at the same time hospitable and because of that, we want to develop and enhance them through our community-driven purpose of transformation.
1. Introduce Advance Effective Technology and how to use it properly. "doing things right"
2. Inspire people to do good and create an influential community ready to help one another. "no man is an island"
3. Promote the wonderful tourism here in Bohol with our new Mobile Application called "Behold Bohol"
4. Develop the technological aspect of Bohol for us to be competetive internationally and be able to inspire and share to others as well.
I believe the potential of our province is very promising. Tourism here is booming yet the ambience of its rural feeling is what makes our place unique.
We want to be the first company here in Bohol that's able to help students/out-of-school youths, children, or simply everyone using the power of advance and effective technology.
We kickstarted by developing websites, creating raspberry pi projects and developed a tourism app dedicated for Bohol. And we want to be able to expand the idea in order to help the whole country very soon but first, we would like Bohol to be the catalyst of change.
Raspberry pi temperature detector
Behold Bohol tourism application
Hanging out with interns
The team consist of me Marvin Russel Elaba, the CEO and Designer. Thomas Ridenour, the CTO and Developer. Myra Ridenour, Manager. Faith Kristal Porass, the Assistant and Information Manager. We also accepted some interns in order to boost our production on working on some projects.
The amount of 3,000 US$ will be able to help for a year so that we can fund the following things that we need:
1. Raspberry Pi 3 Units, Monitors, Keyboards & Mouse - For us to cater more people during our workshops.
Raspberry Pi Units = 100$ = 1pc.
We need 10 pcs x 100$ = 1,000 US$
Monitors = 70$ = 1pc.
We need 10 pcs x 70$ = 700 US$
Monitors & Keyboards = 30$ = 1pc.
We need 10 pcs x 30 = 300 US$
TOTAL = 2,000 US$
2. Boost our Local/Social Media Exposure - We be able to spread the name of the company by buying materials for local marketing like tarps and signage at the same time boost our effectivity in social media through paid/pay-per-click ads.
Facebook Ads = 500 US$ good for a year.
Signage, Flyers & Tarps = 500 US$ good for a year.
TOTAL = 1,000 US$
Any help will do. We will be very grateful to try our luck here in gofundme. I've heard a lot of amazing stories changing lives of people who is willing live and share their stories and inspire others.
Feel free to reach us and ask questions about the company. We would be very happy and do our best to continue serve our community.
Check our us out!
Special thanks to Fablab & DTI for partnering with us in this amazing event.
Watch the video and be amazed!