Main fundraiser photo

My Next book

Donation protected
Lately, many of my online friends and supporters, have asked me about writing a second book. While I have toyed with the idea for years, like many of us, I've always found a variety of reasons not to. However, over the past month, I have begun to pursue my dreams with full intensity. It has lead me to leave behind all of my comforts, including those who I love. This would especially include my daughter. My belief in myself, & what I am doing, has made me move, all the way across the country, to begin my life from scratch, with nothing more than the faith, that I'm fulfilling my destiny, & purpose.  Still, as I start to pursue the career opportunities that lured me here, I keep being pulled back to this calling to write book #2. So it is with the same faith and intensity, that I have decided to fulfill the request of all of you, and spend this next year pouring my heart and soul, into the creation of this book, rather than beginning a new career. In appreciation, for your help in funding my writing sabbatical, and making the publishing of my book possible, I will be giving everyone who donates to this campaign, a promo code for 25% off of the cost of purchase price of the book. After all, this is for all of us. In sha Allah
-Mr. North

Organizer

Michael North
Organizer
Huntington Beach, CA

Inspired to help? Start a fundraiser for someone you know

Help someone you know by raising funds and getting their support started.

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

• Easy

Donate quickly and easily.

• Powerful

Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

• Trusted

Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.