Main fundraiser photo

Help Us from Being Homeless

Donation protected

There are so many more folks deserving than us, I'm sure, but we are down to 4 days before court ordered eviction from our rental home, a small but afforcable home where it's equivalents are much higher, still with a series of job losses in the last three months, and being 4 months from recieving my first social secrity check to add to my wife's (she's already receiving hers), we're losing a place to live for myself, wife and three furrkids!
We're just trying to pay arrears to the landlord (two months), keep the utilities on and pay ahead the rent thru May to keep from losing everything (we can't afford storage or a truck to move out) and living in our car, which is needing major repair and is uninsured as well!
I've worked in the real world since I was 15 and former US Navy Submariner, so I'd very much prefer to work myself out of this but there is no time left! I would move to just about anywhere to have a roof over our heads if offered, we're just out of time!
Wo, if you can, please help toward this fund, I need to have something to go to the landlord with by Wednesday nght!Thanks!

Donate

Donations 

• Anonymous
    • $200 
    • 7 yrs
Donate

Organizer

Kent Book
Organizer
Allen, TX

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

• Easy

Donate quickly and easily.

• Powerful

Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

• Trusted

Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.