Community Branding Launch - Phase 1
We are a collaborative team of St. Joseph, MO leaders in communications and creative professions who are developing a new community brand that is as exciting and authentic as our people and places. It’s a great time to be living in St. Joseph! Our history-rich downtown is making a come back, unemployment is low, we offer a fun family-friendly culture, and innovative businesses are growing.
We’re aiming to feature the best aspects of our community and region…starting with its unique people of positive character and the innovative spirit of our past, present, and future. We believe St. Joseph, Missouri is “MADE WITH UNCOMMON CHARACTER!”
A single branding campaign is needed that can benefit every organization from the chamber of commerce, local government, education, corporations, and healthcare to our convention and visitors bureau, small businesses, restaurants, retailers, faith-based organizations, artists and entertainers, and more!
YOU CAN HELP launch and sustain a branding campaign to:
· IMPROVE the morale of St. Joe’s own of all ages,
· RECRUIT and retain new employees and residents,
· ENCOURAGE our youth to feel proud and hopeful to be living, playing, and staying here, and,
· ATTRACT visitors and investors to spend time enjoying the benefits of our wonderfully uncommon character!
Invested funds will help us:
· design a final logo with guideline for many uses,
· develop a bank of sharable stories of inspiration and innovation,
· build a comprehensive website highlighting quality of life and opportunities,
· spread uplifting social media messaging,
· launch new billboard, radio and television advertising, and
· create memorable printed collaterals and promotional items for companies and organizations to use with their own marketing efforts.
Every community member has ownership in our future. Your investment makes you part of our grassroots team focused on being a positive solution. By rallying together we’re all helping our community - and the region it serves - thrive.
Thank you for showing YOUR GENEROUS CHARACTER and love for St. Joseph with your investment!
Your St. Joseph Community Branding Directors Group
Kristi Bailey, St. Joseph Chamber of Commerce
Mary Robertson, City of St. Joseph
Beth Conway, St. Joseph Convention and Visitor Bureau
Jomel Nichols, Missouri Western State University
Joey Austin, Mosaic Life Care
Christel Gollnick, JUPER Communications