4
4

SHARING'S: Wings of Hope Statue

$425 of $12,000 goal

Raised by 4 people in 42 months
What is the goal of this project?
The goal of this project is to secure a sacred space with a Wings of Hope monument in the Middle TN area to honor and validate our children  that have been lost to miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal and to serve the bereaved with a place of hope and healing – caring for their mental health so they do not feel alone.  

How does it benefit the community?
The mental health of a community is measured by how well we take care of our neighbor.  After a family experiences loss, only about 10% of parents will seek support. The other 90% will grieve in isolation. Grieving in isolation can cause a break down in the family structure, divorces occur and sickness manifests in forms of depression and anxiety.

What is the SHARING of Middle TN organization? 
SHARING of Middle TN, Inc. is a support group for parents who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth, or early infant loss. Meetings are designed to help parents, grandparents, siblings, and loved ones sort through the grief process in a safe environment among others who have experienced similar losses.  SHARING holds open free support meetings twice a month in Nashville. Through this connection, grieving families are brought together through the shared loss of a pregnancy or infant. Groups are led by parents, and attended by health care professionals. SHARING is a chapter of National Share Pregnancy and Infant Loss, Inc. and has been in operation for over 25 years in Middle Tennessee.


See updates:   https://www.change.org/p/williamson-county-approve-a-sacred-space-for-the-wings-of-hope-statue-to-be-erected-at-a-park-in-our-local-community
+ Read More
Debra Rose Wilson
38 months ago

What a wonderful cause. SHARE this on facebook!

+ Read More

$425 of $12,000 goal

Raised by 4 people in 42 months
Created November 12, 2014
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
$25
Anonymous
37 months ago
BM
$30
Bev McGee
38 months ago

I lost two babies, and this would have been comforting. I hope someone else finds comfort and peace.

$20
Anonymous
38 months ago
$350
Anonymous
40 months ago
Debra Rose Wilson
38 months ago

What a wonderful cause. SHARE this on facebook!

+ Read More
or
Or, use your email…
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.