Scientist, student, and educator. BS Bio, BS Chem, MA Science Ed, MS Chem. "The Science Of" host. Taking your science questions in an interactive account through text and live streaming videos raising awareness in scientific literacy!
Things to note…
* I never charge for my content that I make.
* Anyone is welcome to use it to help spread scientific literacy and boost appreciation of it.
* It takes a lot of time and I do 95% of the work myself…including actively engaging with people online and in person.
* This is my only job at the moment.
* I am reinvesting all of the patreon contributions thus far to develop a website and podcast free to anyone which is also appropriate for 13 yrs old +.
My overall goal
* Provide materials and be available to help educate the general public about science and boost critical thinking once again both online and in person.
* Offer fun, approachable, informative and innovative ways to boost science literacy and appreciation both online (podcasts, video streaming, social media) and traveling.
* Give back to the research community when I can to show my colleagues in science they matter too.
I reinvest any funds I receive into developing a stronger base with ample sources of information for science enthusiasts, teachers, universities, as well as anyone who wants to learn about science. I love doing this and hope to continue to generate original content as well as educate others in person.