204
204
13

Save The Barmah Brumbies

$13,216 of $25,000 goal

Raised by 210 people in 3 months
Created November 17, 2018
BBPG
on behalf of Sue Lubke
PLEASE HELP US TO HELP THE BARMAH BRUMBIES
The Barmah Brumbies have been living in the now National Park for 170 years. They are a part of Australia's heritage.
Due to the current drought and the flooding of 90% of the Barmah National Park by the Government Authorities the Barmah Brumbies are being pushed into the remaining 10%. What little food was there has been quickly eaten by the Brumbies and other wild life resulting in no food being left and they are now starving to death.
The Barmah Brumby Preservation Group (BBPG) are trying to save what is left of the Brumbies. At the start of this devastation there were approximately 150 Brumbies roaming the Park but the numbers left out there are decreasing daily.
With the generous donations raised from the public the BBPG are buying and feeding out hay to the starving Brumbies to help keep them alive. This may be on going for months!
With your generous donations and support you can help us to help save the Barmah Brumbies throughout this catastrophic devastation and be proud to know that you have helped them in their time of need and assisted on keeping a part of Australia's heritage alive.  

Thank you
+ Read More
Hi everyone,
Your donations are being put to good use. The Brumbies that are being fed are looking so much better. From skin and bone and barely walking, to much healthier looking, running/bucking and playing. We do still have a long way to go though, with the long hot summer ahead and no rain forecast.

I have included some pictures for you all to have a look at of some before and after pictures.

Again thank you to you all for your generous donations.
+ Read More
Thankyou so much to all who have donated to the cause so far. All funds raised from this campaign will be going towards the buying of much needed hay for our Barmah Brums, as this will probably be ongoing for months to come, Certainly until that yummy green grass starts to really grow again. :)
+ Read More
Read a Previous Update

$13,216 of $25,000 goal

Raised by 210 people in 3 months
Created November 17, 2018
BBPG
on behalf of Sue Lubke
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
NN
$12
No Name
18 days ago
$250
Di Davies
18 days ago
JG
$50
Jan Gittens
28 days ago
FS
$200
Faye Simcock
1 month ago
RW
$20
Robyn Woodhouse
1 month ago
TF
$20
Tracey Fregon
1 month ago
$50
Bree Nai
1 month ago
$150
Anonymous
1 month ago
CH
$70
Casey Harding
1 month ago
TC
$50
Tanya Conway
1 month ago
or
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.