Sara Moodie's Fire Recovery
As many of you have heard, longtime Nabet member and dear friend to many, Sara Moodie's apartment had an electrical fire last week.
No fault of her own, Sara is now left to replace most of her personal things including clothes, household items and furniture. She must now find a new place to live, and will need funds for that. Cleanup costs as well as the costs she is insuing during her time in limbo are also mounting up.
Please give whatever you can-even $5.00 will help her on the long journey she has before her.
Lets all show Sara how much she means to us!
Thank you for your generosity!
We're doing well, but lets keep going and help give Sara a chance to start a new life!
The fire began with faulty wiring behind her fridge-its all but melted now.
Heres how things looked today...
Thank you everybody SO SO much !!! This is the first time I`ve gone to Jenn`s Fire Recovery Page.I am so sorry I can`t thank you all individually but please know how grateful and deeply touched I am by your incredible generosity.This has been a catastrophic event ! An electrical outlet in the kitchen popped and was immediately in flames.I called 911 and was outside in stocking feet when the fire engines arrived.My landlords have been extremely mean and thanks to them I`m nearly demented with anxiety.Maybe it would have been more profitable for them if I wasn`t home that night. Much will improve when the last scrap is removed from my former apartment.Thank you all again for the incredible help and encouragement you have given me.Lots of love to each one of you. Sara