In January of this year we found out we were expecting a new bundle of joy, after a few complications, including a surgery and bleeding issues, we then discovered it was not one, but three new little blessings on the way. The feelings of shock and disbelief were enormous, and then the fears set in. Fears of health issues, loosing them before they were viable, having the money to care for them, and so on. Medication to keep from loosing the pregnancy had to be taken daily and bedrest hit right away. After a few weeks I was released to work but was only able to work for a month before complications made it impossible. With a 5 year old to also care for things got hard quick, but luckily my husband managed to get on nightshift at work, which included a payraise. For a while things were good, the babies were all doing great, we found out it was two girls and a boy, they are all healthy and growing well, and I was doing very well with the pregnancy except for being limited in the activity I could manage to do. Then things started to get harder. after some pains at just 20 weeks along, we discovered my body was giving up and was not handling the pregnancy as well as it had . Surgery had to be done immediately to sew my cervix shut and keep the babies in until they could survive. Medication was started to help stop any contractions and then shots were started to help thicken and keep the cervix closed. This caused my husband to miss some work and put us behind on bills, then things continued to go downhill. Insurance refused to pay for the shots, which are $75 weekly, and then our car had some problems, making us choose between the car getting fixed and the medicine I had to have. We chose the medicine of course, and finally managed to get the car fixed since my husband was back to work. At this point I was on strict bedrest, only allowed up to use the restroom and shower every other day. As hard as it is, we were managing, until insurance struck again. They are now not only refusing to pay for shots, deciding I had too many perscriptions for a certain timeframe, they now refuse to pay for any of the medicine I need, including contraction medicine, shots, vitamins, the medicine to keep my recurring urinary tract infection at bay, any medications I need from now on, and most importantly, if I go into preterm labor or need steroid shots for the babies lungs. As of now we are looking at $800 a month or more in prescriptions alone, and that's if I don't need more and manage to not need to be hospitalized. All we want is our babies to be safe and be able to make it to our 34 week goal, which seems closer now that we have made it to 24 weeks, but still so far away when thinking of the money needed to get there. We are overjoyed that family and friends have stepped up and donated baby items, but now an even more important task of getting the medication and care needed to make sure our babies stay safe and healthy has hit full force. We are hopeful to be able to make it these next 10 weeks and are now terrified of the bills that are piling up so quickly. We managed to get one weeks worth, but that will be gone fast and still the threat of hospitalization and the unknown of what they will or will not cover is looming. All this has hit when we still have so much to get before the babies arrival. We appreciate any and all help and thank you for taking time to read our story.