New Lacrosse GOVERNING BODY Ontario
Lacrosse is the National Sport of Canada and unfortunately it has been forced into remission and obscurity by the current governing body in Ontario.
Our NEW governing body for lacrosse wants to spread the game to every corner of the province which will then lead to its spread into every corner of this great country.
Our new governing body for lacrosse is not going to be centered on paying high salaries or for making money but rather strictly on marketing and spreading the game.
The Constitution will have clear clauses designed to protect the members who play the game and not the fat cats who profit from it. Here are some all of those clauses simplified:
· Human beings are not property and the association will never treat them as such (See OLA Constitution R6.16 where they declare children their property).
· Every player is a customer and is entitled to the maximum level of customer service possible.
· Phone calls and emails will be returned to all customers within 48 hours.
· Member clubs will not be threatened nor will they be extorted (See OLA issuing illegal fines).
· Every 6 months all Financial records will be released in a PDF document on our official website for the whole world to see.
· The highest possible salary for any full-time member of the staff will be $10,000 for the first 5 years of operation.
· We will offer full legal protection to anyone who is a member of the current governing body who has been mistreated, threatened or illegally fined.
· 50% of all profits generated will go right back into marketing the sport. Records of the marketing expenses will be indicated clearly.
· There will be no lies told about what's how and what our insurance company covers. There will be no additional Insurance fees charged for tournaments, exhibition games, festivals or travelling lacrosse house league teams. Why? Because the insurance company doesn’t charge extra for those things, why would we?
Lacrosse is supposed to be fun, not profitable. We are going to make it fun for everyone, including families who want to play together!
Support us so that we can stop the death of this wonderful game!
Membership will be $1 CDN. Registration will be open on January 1, 2016. 50% Of profits will go into program development, coach and referee training - there will be no fees to volunteers wanting to coach or ref.
How would one become a member of this new association? What is the cost to become a member? What are your regulations members? What are your penalties for breaking those regulations? Where do the other 50% of profits go? Who is going to work a full time position for $3.70 an hour?