Support STEM Programming For Kids
Telegraph Hill Neighborhood Center (TEL HI), a 501(c) nonprofit, has created a new STEM Lab for the children that attend our after-school programs, but need your help to get our program off the ground! With your support, we hope to purchase computers, materials for robotics workshops, science experiments, coding and more. Your donations will also go towards bringing in outside experts to teach specialized STEM courses!
Studies have shown early engagement in STEM plays a huge role in getting kids on the path to STEM-related careers! To motivate and inspire students, especially girls, to excel in STEM subjects, we are dedicating more resources to STEM programming at TEL HI.
Telegraph Hill Neighborhood Center (TEL HI), a nonprofit in San Francisco has provided a safe haven for children of all ages for almost 130 years to learn, play and grow! We serve approximately 700 youth a day in kindergarten through twelfth grades by providing enrichment activities, academic help, social clubs and more to ensure children have the tools they need to become successful young adults!
DONATE AND RECIEVE...
By making a tax-deductible donation of any amount to our new STEM Lab, you will give children the opportunity to become the scientists and engineers of our future!
* For a donation of $25: Your name will be added to our "Donor Mural" displayed in our STEM Lab!
* For a donation of $50: Your name will be added to both of our "Donor Murals" displayed in our STEM & computer labs!
* For a donation of $100: You will receive your own special "STEM tile" for our "Heart of Gold" donor appreciation mural at the entrance of TEL HI!
* For a donation of $500: We will name one of our iMac stations after you....i.e. Beth's station!"
* For a donation of $1000: TEL HI's STEM Lab will be named after you for one whole year... i.e. "Jeff's STEM Lab!"