BrexitPAC: Stop Gina Miller Now
There is a serious threat to Brexit, the great victory of the people against the liberal elite, by the investment banker Gina Miller and other rich globalists who have launched a funded £300,000 PAC.
We seek to launch the pro-Brexit PAC non-party campaign. This general election, we must speak out against the likes of Tony Blair, Tim Farron, Gina Miller and others, who will use these finances to try to get out of office any MP who supported Brexit.
Due to electoral law, we need to cap individual contributions for campaigning to £499. Thank you for your support and understanding of this policy.
What will we do?
BrexitPAC: It's now time for us to oppose Gina Miller's efforts, by campaigning against the candidates she backs.
- This is a non-party campaign by Luke Nash-Jones. BrexitPAC is not putting up candidates. We will visit marginal seats with banners and placard boards to highlight why voters should not chose Gina's chosen candidates, who wish to stop the democratic will of the people;
- We will fight to protect democracy, the will of the people, and ensure the real Brexit the nation voted for, including leaving the single market and achieving an Australian-style immigration system;
- We will also work with organisations with the same goals;
- Under electoral law, we may only accept up to £20,000 to BrexitPAC for the 2017 General Election campaign. Therefore, any contribution beyond said figure, or anonymous, will be assigned to the People's Charter Foundation for generic Brexit and other activism; or MGBA News. Thank you for your support and understanding of this policy;
People's Charter: A non-profit organisation that has campaigned for real Brexit. It is campaigning for British values, low tax, an end to mass migration, and for cultural integration and unity:
- a Brexit lecture on the 23rd of June, and other such events,
- research on securing a strong post-Brexit Britain;
- campaigns to #BoycottVirgin and #AxeTheTVTax;
- the Young Chartists campaign against Marxist dominance of college campuses;
- office/young activism training space costs;
- petition app and website development;
- to hold an annual right-wing anti-establishment convention in London;
MBGA News: A patriotic outlet which speaks out for Brexit and also British values:
- for equipment and content production, including cameras, lighting and green screen;
- blog infrastructure and maintenance;
Who are we?
Luke Nash-Jones is the Director of the People's Charter Foundation, and the Editor-in-Chief of MBGA News. He ran the Universities for Britain campaign (now called Young Chartists), and produced the student version of Brexit the Movie, with support from Martin Durkin.
Working alongside the Bruges Group, Campaign for Independent Britain, the Freedom Association, and other Brexit campaign groups, the People's Charter Foundation successfully held a number of protests for a real Brexit outside of Parliament, where members of the Tory party and UKIP spoke.
The future of our country is in the people’s hands. The general election is on 8 June. Time is short: we have just a few weeks to raise this money and fight for Britain’s best interests.
Together we can help deliver the most significant tactical vote this country has ever seen.
Please share this link on your Facebook and Twitter pages to help us spread the word: