Warren House Fire
of $25,000 goal
Raised by 120 people in 23 months
My best friend Megan Rebele, and her husband Justin Smith just lost their house last night to a fire. They have 3 young children, a daughter Tyler who is 3 and 2 sons Connor age 7 and Austin age 6. The house is a total loss. They all were able to get out safely including the family dog Miley. Please consider donating to help them with anything they may need - food, clothes, etc. Thank you! The family has requested gift certificates for clothes due to allergies. Gift certificates can be mailed to Megan Rebele 74 Lake Tarleton Rd Warren NH 03279 or e-gift certificates to email@example.com.
+ Read More