3 Vaccine Human Rights Complaints
First they came for the Californians (2015), but I was not Californian.
Then they came for the Italians (2017), but I was not Italian.
Then they came for the French (2018), but I was not French.
Make no mistake, the pharmaceutical industry and public health officials are planning to strip YOUR human rights to informed consent, wherever you live.
100's of thousands of Californian, Italian, and French citizens protested mightily but Big Pharma misled policy makers on human rights and bioethics.
The time to stop this human rights grab is NOW! And the way to do it is to educate policy makers about human rights and bioethics.
FIRST FREEDOMS will be filing human rights complaints against Italy, France, and the United States. FIRST FREEDOMS President Kevin Barry, a human rights lawyer, will be filing the compaints. He is familiar with the United Nations complaint process.
We seek to raise $100,000 ASAP to accomplish these tasks. I know that seems like a lot, but it's nothing compared to Pharma's billion dollar budgets. We need to break this into mainstream media, and that costs money. If we can reverse what happened in Italy, stop what is about to happen in France, and prevent more US states from following in California's footsteps, then it will be money well spent!
What good is educating yourself on the science of vaccine risks and benefits if you can't do anything with the information - if you are forced to home school your children when you make an alternative vaccination choice?
Please give generously, and please circulate this request to friends and family OUTSIDE of the vaccine injury community. We know that caring for vaccine-injured children is extraordinarily expensive. We need help from our neighbors!!
Making policy makers understand that vaccine mandates violate human rights and are unethical is the best method to protect our rights. Your tax-deductible donation will fund three human rights complaints by year end: first against Italy, then France, and finally against the United States.
Who decides what goes under the skin of children - Parents or Politicians? If you believe parents should decide, please support this critically important initiative.
Vice President, Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom
2. Italy mandates. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39983799
3. French mandates. https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/07/07/france-to-make-vaccines-mandatory-by-2018/
4. Italy protests. http://healthimpactnews.com/2017/mass-protests-against-mandatory-vaccines-in-rome-some-parents-prepare-to-leave-italy/
5. California protests. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/2/california-vaccine-bill-battle-erupts-into-all-out/
6. UNESCO Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights, see Articles 3 and 6. http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html