25
25
2

House Fire Dwight Smith

$7,650 of $50,000 goal

Raised by 25 people in 12 days
In the early morning hours of February 11, 2018, Dwight Smith's house was burned
to the ground due to a suspected electrical fire. While Dwight and his dog Jimmy
were able to escape the fire, Dwight lost absolutely everything.
Anyone who knows Dwight, knows that he is a true gentleman who would give you
the shirt off his back, and sadly, he escaped the fire with only that shirt and
a pair of pants.
This go-fund me initiative hopes to help Dwight with some urgent essentials so
that he can start the long road to putting his life back together.





+ Read More
Who ever see this page please share or email link to all your friends.....
Thank You All
+ Read More

$7,650 of $50,000 goal

Raised by 25 people in 12 days
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
DT
$50
Dean Tyson
4 days ago
MS
$200
Mark/Anne Summach
8 days ago
HH
$50
Heather Hubbard
8 days ago
$50
Anonymous
10 days ago
JO
$200
john & orlee
10 days ago
$500
Anonymous
10 days ago
or
Or, use your email…
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.