Help Masereka get a motorbike!
Masereka Solomon requires a motor-bike to assist with his transport needs relating to his teaching and school activities at Kasese Humanist Primary School, in western Uganda.
Masereka is a critical thinker, a teacher, and committed to the values of this school, which was set up on the foundation of Science and Humanism. You can see some of the activities undertaken by Solomon in the photos, and learn about the school at the following link:
A motor-bike is the most practical and economic way of providing Masereka's transport needs, and will allow him to:
· Facilitate reliable transport means for some teachers, critical thinking lessons and humanism can be simplified only when transport is reliable.
· Facilitate the transport of simple necessary teaching materials for the teachers.
· Provide quick response transportation to the learners or teachers in case of an emergency
· Facilitate the printing of photos for students captured moments.
· Transport materials for the gardening programs for the student’s small gardens.
· Transport basic materials for the students sporting activities.
Thanks for supporting Masereka Solomon, £1000 buys a Motor-bike.