Hannah Harger Strong

$33,530 of $45,000 goal

Raised by 163 people in 19 months
Created December 4, 2017
Hannah Harger is a beautiful, vivacious 10 year old girl who is fighting Wilms Tumor kidney cancer for the third time and now it has spread to her lung. Her mother Liz is a single mother with no other income and for obviously reasons had to take a leave of absence from her job to take care of Hannah.
Hannah is a very special, sweet and old sole kind of girl who has been fighting this fight since she was two years old and I know won't stop EVER. Although she is not going to stop fighting and neither is her mother but they need your help to lesson the cost of what lies ahead of the fight for her life. If we can pull together and help this precious girl and mother lesson the financial battle that lies ahead by generously donating I just know it will help both of them focus on the biggest battle of fighting this beast. I ask that you share her story with everyone you know for prayers!
May God bless you and your in the Christmas season!!
+ Read More
Hannah’s update - First I want to thank everyone’s patience as I process this day. Two things were discussed today that were HUGE....her CT scan, ultrasound and blood work results AND the next step.

Praise - Hannah’s scans are clear with No Evidence of Disease!

As much as we celebrate this win, the next step is not so comfortable and convincing. Unfortunately, we are at an impasse. There is no good way to take the next step. Any way chosen has monumental RISKS and subsequently equal rewards.

The decision is between.....

1. Going all in NOW and pulling this 1/3 of a remaining kidney out with a risk of metastatic recurrence with limited chemo options. Thus a two year dialysis plan chemo-free before transplant and an even trickier juggle between dialysis and chemo.


2. Waiting......
Waiting for potential metastatic recurrence or another life threatening tumor on her kidney to pop up over night and surgery possibly not an option or another life-threatening surgery. This option would also put her on dialysis if it involves her kidney with limited chemo options left. Again, same dialysis plan above.


3. The option I ask prayers for.....
The chemo therapy, radiation and surgical interventions over the past 6 months and ultimately ten years have stood up to this vicious disease and will allow for nature to take its course.....ultimately ending in transplant, but with less time on dialysis if at all.

No options a child or her mother should ever here. HOWEVER, specialists are being called in across the country with hopes of a decision by the middle of next week.

Please pray for our medical team and our emotional, physical and financial endurance as we navigate through a haystack looking for a needle!

Hannah’s mom
+ Read More
Hannah update - Today Hannah is home! We survived her second to last chemo! It was rough and resulted in a blood transfusion, but we made it! Thankful for all those that prayed and visited with us to get us through! To our amazing team....we will be forever grateful! WE ARE SO CLOSE!

During this visit we missed an event that Hannah had attended for years, Runway To Hope. But with the amazing support from Laura Sheaves Sutphin and Robert Sutphin they brought our story to the walk! We are blessed by all of the amazing individuals supporting us! Cristy Nielsen John Nielsen
+ Read More

Her chest X-ray and her MRI of her abdomen were clear. We unfortunately could not see the blood clot status because of blurry images, so we will revisit that on our admission that begins tomorrow.

Having to Be Still and wait was surprisingly easy as I believe my heart I already knew the answer!

Today we celebrate and praise God for his many blessings! Prayers work and I ask that you stick by our side as we have a long road to go, but for now.....what we are doing is working!

Please pray for us as we get admtted tomorrow for her last five day chemo treatment. Only one left after this one!

Thanks Be To God! We ❤️ you all!!

The Harger Girls!
+ Read More
Hannah update - We are home, but without results. We finished after 6pm, so I feel as if results will come tomorrow.

What I do know is that if it was VERY bad, I would have had a doctor come in and they probably would have admitted us. I am finding that piece of knowledge my silver lining that I will hold on to tonight!!!

We felt your love and prayers today and would ask that you continue praying until we hear something and beat this once and for all!! I will definitely be calling in the am to hopefully get the results and share with you all!

All our love-
The Harger Girls
+ Read More
Read a Previous Update

$33,530 of $45,000 goal

Raised by 163 people in 19 months
Created December 4, 2017
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
Asher Blackwood
12 months ago
Monica DeMatos
12 months ago
Julie Drinkwater
13 months ago
Nicole Vallecillo
15 months ago
Terra Peters
15 months ago
Lauren Gulczewski
15 months ago
Nai Saeteurn
15 months ago
Amanda Campbell
15 months ago
15 months ago
Rodolfo E. Aldir MD
16 months ago
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.