Help Improve DreamJournal.net
DreamJournal.net started back in 2002 as a fun project. It has grown into an amazing website with well over 200,000 dreams recorded to date. This has been a labor of love. Many of the developments on the site I have done in my spare time which I don't have a lot of due to having to work. Therefore, I am trying to raise some funds to take the site and community to the next level.
Eventually we will add on a Premium subscription to the site. What does that mean? It means there will always be a free version, but the paid version will just offer more options, bells and whistles. Anyone who donates $20 or more to this GoFundMe campaign will gain lifetime premium access to the site. Meaning you won't have to pay a subscription fee for the premium features we add. If you donate $50 or more you will receive lifetime premium access, plus a small amethyst cluster and a small bottle of essential oils that help facilitate lucid dreaming.
GoFundMe does not allow paypal donations, only credit card. However, if you want to make a paypal donation you can send it to email@example.com and we will still honor your donation level and reward. Just be sure to email us your info.
Here is what we have planned:
1. Mobile app for Iphone and Android
2. A new Podcast (need to purchase equipment)
3. Webinars (discounts for those who donate)
4. Training videos on Lucid Dreaming
5. Online and Offline Dream Circles and Meetups
6. Interactive Dream Dictionary
7. Professional Dream Interpretation Services
8. Server and Infrastructure Upgrade
9. Other major improvements on the site and more.
All money donated will be used either for equipment, software or programming costs. The mobile app development alone is a HUGE project.
Any and all donations are greatly appreciated.