4
4

Freedomsroad.org

$10,000 goal

Campaign created 5 months ago
As I've walked across America, so many kind and caring people have not only asked if they could contribute financially to my walk, but also to the charity I am walking for. To make contributing easier I have set up this Go Fund Me site, where when you contribute you not only assist me financially with my walk, but you will also be contributing to St. Jude's Children Hospital in Memphis, Tn. The work they are doing with children is truly inspiring and uplifting, and having lost so many family members and friends to cancer I cannot think of a better cause then to raise money to benefit the Children of St. Jude's Children's Hospital. 

80% of all money donated to this site will be given to St. Jude's Children Hospital, while the remaining 20% will be used to fund my walk across America. Your encouragement and support has meant so much to me as I have made this walk, and without your assistance and support this journey would be so much more difficult. Thank you for the water, the food, your words of encouragement, yours prayers and your financial support along the way. You have all truly been a blessing to me... Thank You!
+ Read More

$10,000 goal

Campaign created 5 months ago
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
No donations yet. Help launch this campaign and become the first donor.
or
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.