On January 28, 2019, our family experienced something we never thought we would have to go through. Around 3:00 AM we were abruptly woken up by flames engulfing the front end of the bottom story of our home. Thankfully, everyone in the home (Colby 17, Kevin 22, Marc/"Dad") including our dog, Bosco, is safe. Unfortunately, everything else has been lost and is unsalvageable. The fire department did an amazing job of responding quickly and diligently to the emergency and put it out before it spread to the upstairs rooms, but there is smoke damage throughout both levels of the house and the downstairs is gone. We received an outpouring of support through this devastating time of our home burning, our community and people around have asked to make donations and we figured we’d create a go fund me, we appreciate anything and everything. Thank you endlessly.